Tuesday, April 21, 2009




Well, Easter was here and the kids had a great weekend. On Friday we took the kids to see the men hanging on the crosses down by Davisson Run Road and then on Saturday I took the kids to hunt Easter Eggs at Kroger's where my mom works and Kenzie won a thumbelena barbie doll for finding the golden egg. Then when I was putting out the Easter stuff that night and I didn't hear a thing and when I turned around there stood Mackenzie and I jumped and said what are you doing out of bed and she said what are you doing mommy the Easter bunny already came and I told her I was making sure the stove was off so that the candy didn't melt. Then she wanted the stuff and I said not now we have to wait for the boys to get up in the morning and I we went to bed. I got woke up by Jeremy at 8:30 am and I said let go see if the Easter bunny came and he said oh he did and I already ate most of my candy. He was so sneaky that I just couldn't believe that I didn't hear him get up like normal. So we got up and took a lot of pictures and ate breakfast and then went to my aunts for lunch and that kids had an Easter egg hunt there. Then we came home after a long day of eating, playing, coloring eggs and hunting eggs and when we got home the kids wanted to hunt eggs again so I went out back and hid them all again and if it wouldn't have gotten dark there wanted to do it again. Two days after Easter they were hunting them in the house again. Jacob didn't want to find them so we would help him and he would just dump the eggs out of the basket and but the basket on his head like a hat. He was to funny. The other 2 kids had a great time.

1 comment: